Liquid Screed Is designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to the application of floor finishes and is particularly suitable to application as a floating screed and for use with underfloor heating systems due to the higher thermal efficiency.
The advantages of liquid screed over a traditional sand/cement screed are:
• Liquid Screed is laid thinner – 40mm of liquid screed is equivalent to 75mm of sand/cement screed.
• Drying time is reduced due to the reduced depth.
• Compaction is fully achieved by the liquid nature of the product.
• Shrinkage, cracking and curling are practically eliminated.
• A gang of 4-5 men can lay 1000m2 of liquid screed per day.
• Liquid screed is especially suitable with underfloor heating as the material flows fully around the pipe to envelope it, and the higher thermal efficiency of the material contributes to the responsiveness and efficiency of the heating system.
Key Features of Liquid Screed
Increased productivity – 100 m2 layed and finished in under 45 minutes
Foot traffic in 24-48 hours
Curing not required for liquid screed
Extremely low shrinkage – does not curl and minimal cracking
Liquid screed is ideal for use with underfloor heating systems
Reduced thickness when compared to traditional screed
Weight saving as a result of thinner section
Large bay sizes of up to 30-40 linear metres
Drying rate 1mm/day dependent on humidity and temperature
Liquid screed achieves SR2 finish as described in BS8204
Protein free – does not harbour bacteria
Liquid screed is non combustible
Minimal Thermal expansion
This is the future!!!!!!
Why not give us a call today for a free no obligation quote (Paul 07766503595)